ULOG 093 - Weekly Stats 2018-09-24
These are statistics gathered for the following ulog tags: #ulog and #ulogger.
Authors displayed in this article have used above tags at least 5 times in the last 90 days, except for the global statistics.
Number of Steemians who used the ulog tags (no time limit):
- 5197 Steemians used the tags
- 2972 Steemians used the tags at least 3 times
- 2488 Steemians used the tags at least 4 times
- 2142 Steemians used the tags at least 5 times
Trending posts (by number of comments received) in the last 7 days
Trending posts (by number of timed resteemed) in the last 7 days
Top 20 Steemians order by engagement in the last 7 days
Last payout statistics
Top 20 Steemians order by payout (between 14 and 7 days ago)
Previously on my Ulog:
- ULOG 091 - A day in the garden
- ULOG 091 - Brewing Aerated Compost Tea
- ULOG 090 - What's the truth behind DLive leaving Steem for Lino blockchain!
- ULOG 086 - Weekly Stats 2018-09-17
Vote for my witness
On Steem, Witnesses are playing the important role of providing a performant and safe network for all of us. You have the power to choose 30 trusty witnesses to package transactions and sign the blocks that will go in the Steem blockchain. Vote for me via SteemConnect to help me do more useful projects for the communities.
|I'm a member of||these communities|
- The image at the top has been generated with the Canva app using my own photo.
Protect your money against Phishing Scam!
Cryptos accounts are the target of international scammers because they want your hard earned money!
Those people are very clever and in a moment of inattention, you've given them your login and password!
I've created a Chrome extension that can help you detecting scam links!
Password and Private Keys security
You all know that your Steem password is the access to all your STEEM, SBD, posting, transferring, everything... right?
So, please, follow these simple steps and keep yourself safe:
- Apart from the initial setup of your account, NEVER use your password ANYWHERE, if stolen, it will give full control to your Steem account.
- Backup your password and keep it somewhere safe. Use a password manager like Lastpass, print it on paper and put it in a safe (no kidding). If you forget your password, no one can help you out.
- To login for creating content and curating, use your Private Posting Key
- To make transfers and account operations, use your Private Active Key
- To encrypt and decrypt memos, use your Private Memo Key