Ulogs.org Update: What's Ongoing?Click here.

Update: For "Certified Uloggers"Click here.

alpha

Eating Healthy Is Good For Health And Also For Weight Management !!

3 comments

thecrytotrader
68
24 days agoeSteem2 min read

Hello All Dear Steemit Friends,


So guys it's been around 5 months since i started working out again after my accident last year and Suprisingly i managed to reduce my weight from 93 K.gs to 82 K.gs in these 5 months.

Well the biggest thing that i noticed in my weight loss journey is that workout is just 40% process in weight management and the other 60% is totally depends on your Diet and what you eat daily and how many days are your cheat days.😅


image


This is an example of healthy food for those who are on Diet and wants to reduce their weight.

How many of you believe on my statement on working out vs our Diet % in teaching our goals.

Let me know in the comments below.


Thanks For Reading My Post


Follow and Vote for Witnesses to Support the overall development of Steemit and Steem Blockchain !! Some of amazing Witnesses Are :-

@teamsteem, @ocd, @drakos, @good-karma, @blockbrothers, @riverhead, @austbitbank, @abit, @surpassinggoogle, @firepower, @aggroed, @roelandp, @xeldal, @pharesim, and @yabapmatt. You can vote for Upto 30 Witnesses using your Steemit account. Click here to Vote for your favourite steem Witnesses

Comments

Sort byReputation